With the holiday shopping season upon us, everyone is budgeting for the season of spending. Finding coupons does not seem to be for everyone with some saying it is a hassle and takes too much time. Sure, shopping with coupons or researching the best deals on items on your shopping list takes time but considering it can help stretch those dollars and get you more for your dollar. Each person needs to evaluate how much your time is worth to know how much time to dedicate to finding the best deals. Besides coupons the internet offers a wide variety of other options that can help you in your efforts to save you the most money this holiday season. Check out the list of websites below to find some unexpected ways to complete your holiday shopping list.
1. Groupon, Living Social, and other daily deal sites- While most people are familiar with daily deal sites because the promotions on local activities and restaurants, they also offer deals on goods such as jewelry, clothing, electronics and toys. The deals change frequently so check the sites often or you can sign up for Yipit.com to receive emails that include a variety of deals from several daily deals sites.
2. Nomorerack.com- This website offers big discounts on brand name items. While they have hundreds of items for sale every day, they offer around ten big discounted items each day that can be clothing, jewelry, electronics or a variety of other items.
3. Retailmenot.com- Before making any purchase online you should visit Retailmenot.com and search for available coupon codes for that website. Find a coupon code and return to the site you were shopping with and enter the code at checkout.
4. Ebates.com- Online shoppers should be well aware of the benefits of ebates. Create an account and then every time you need to do some online shopping start by visiting ebates.com. The drop down menu will offer the list of websites to choose from. Each website will show the percentage back being offered for that website. Make your purchase through Ebates and you will receive that percentage back on your purchase. You can even buy Groupons through the ebates website. You get a $5 bonus for signing up.
5. Freeshipping.org- Online shoppers should rarely need to pay for shipping. Many retailers offer free shipping now regardless of the spending limit. If you find an item on a website that does not offer free shipping check Freeshipping.org to find coupon codes that will save you money on shipping.